Manage episode 328287580 series 1283731
Another entry in the maintenance series! Throughout the series we’ve discussed building versus buying, building actually maintainable software, maintaining ourselves, open source maintenance, legacy code, and most recently Go project structure. In this 7th installment of the series, we continue narrowing our focus by talking about what to do when projects get big and messy.
Changelog++ members save 4 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Sourcegraph – Move fast, even in big codebases. Sourcegraph is universal code search for every developer and team. Easily search across all the code that matters to you and your organization: find example code, explore and read code, debug issues, and more. Head to info.sourcegraph.com/changelog and click the button “Try Sourcegraph now” to get started.
- FireHydrant – The reliability platform for every developer. Incidents impact everyone, not just SREs. FireHydrant gives teams the tools to maintain service catalogs, respond to incidents, communicate through status pages, and learn with retrospectives. Small teams up to 10 people can get started for free with all FireHydrant features included. No credit card required to sign up. Learn more at firehydrant.io
- LaunchDarkly – Fundamentally change how you deliver software. Innovate faster, deploy fearlessly, and make each release a masterpiece.
- Flatfile – Data import is broken. We fixed it. Flatfile’s powerful out-of-the-box solution takes the data import burden off your shoulders, freeing you to solve bigger business problems and build products that people love.
- sam boyer – Twitter, GitHub
- Ian Lopshire – Twitter, GitHub
- Kris Brandow – Twitter, GitHub
- Johnny Boursiquot – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!