Manage episode 334666402 series 1401633
Are there specific times humans can meet with God in special ways? For ancient Israel, the answer was yes. In this episode, join Tim and Jon as they explore the final movement of Leviticus, talk about the Sabbaths and festivals ancient Israelites celebrated every year, and discuss the significance of rituals and liturgies that allow us to see our time as a significant part of God’s story.
- Part one (00:00-11:49)
- Part two (11:49-40:12)
- Part three (40:12-01:00:19)
- Who Shall Ascend the Mountain of the Lord?: A Biblical Theology of the Book of Leviticus, L. Michael Morales
- Interested in more? Check out Tim’s library here.
- You can experience the literary themes and movements we’re tracing on the podcast in the BibleProject app, available for Android and iOS.
- “Defender (Instrumental)” by TENTS
- "Stomp" by Evil Needle
- "Movement" by Felty
Show produced by Cooper Peltz. Edited by Dan Gummel, Tyler Bailey, and Frank Garza. Show notes by Lindsey Ponder. Podcast annotations for the BibleProject app by MacKenzie Buxman.
Powered and distributed by Simplecast.