Manage episode 294513907 series 1261370
A few weeks ago, I did a podcast episode where I shared with you a behind-the-scenes look at my next book. On that episode, I announced that we’re going to try a new “Ask Me Anything” format on the podcast, and I invited you to submit your questions, with a promise to answer them on future episodes.
Today is our first “Ask Me Anything” episode and I’m answering your questions—and over the last few weeks, y’all have sent in A LOT of questions! :^)
The questions I’m answering today are about finding purpose in life, emotional intelligence, optimizing your mindset, and a number of other topics.
If you would like to ask me a question, please go to HalElrod.com/AMA to submit it. Depending on how this goes, I’ll keep a running list of questions and answer as many as I can—perhaps as often as once or twice a month!
- How to find purpose and hope in an uncertain future—and why you get to decide what your life is all about.
- How to redefine success by defining your values.
- What we can do to learn optimism and develop internal motivation to live out unwavering faith in the face of worry, doubt, and negativity.
- How to separate yourself from outcomes as you work to hit your goals—and why committing to the process without getting attached to the result is the secret to success.
- My simple strategy to ensure that I drink enough water to stay hydrated.
- How to write an affirmation to help ensure you will commit yourself to achieve your goal, no matter how challenging it is.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit HalElrod.com/381
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.