Manage episode 282738222 series 1261370
What are your financial goals for 2021? Entering into the New Year, we often talk about transforming our health, our relationships, and our careers - but what about our finances? I don’t know about you, but I’ve been guilty of making mistakes when it comes to setting goals for income, savings, and wealth creation. Fortunately, there’s no better time to change than now.
Joining me today to talk about this is Robert Gonzalez. Robert is the founder and CEO of MyBooks.PRO, a profitability and bookkeeping company that works with individuals and entrepreneurs. I’ve known Robert for fifteen years, and I was his coach back in 2009 – helping him with leadership and business strategies. Now, our roles have been reversed, as I coach with him – specifically on my finances.
In this episode, Robert and I are talking about how to track your fin
During today’s conversation, here’s what you’ll learn:
- The common mistakes that people make when it comes to their finances.
- The difference between using QuickBooks and working with a financial coach.
- What makes financial goals not that different from the other goals we set for ourselves each year - and how to hold yourself to them, even if you have variable income.
- Tools you can use to create automatic savings and solve your budget problems.
- The four stages of financial freedom.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit HalElrod.com/361
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.