Manage episode 316256700 series 3038
In COVID-19 clinical update #95, Daniel Griffin discusses new CDC guidelines for isolation and quarantine, EUA for Molnupiravir, children and COVID, vaccine safety in 5-11 year olds, Omicron outbreaks in Nebraska and Denmark, Baylor's COVID vaccine, and COVID-OUT for ivermectin.
Become a patron of TWiV!Links for this episode
- Isolation and quarantine guidance (CDC)
- EUA for Molnupiravir (FDA)
- Children and COVID state data (AAP)
- Vaccine safety in 5-11 year olds (MMWR)
- Omicron and antigen tests (FDA)
- Omicron in Nebraska (MMWR)
- Omicron in Danish households (medRxiv)
- Baylor COVID vaccine (TCH)
- COVID-OUT for ivermectin (U Minn)
- Letters read on TWiV 848
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees Send your questions for Dr. Griffin to firstname.lastname@example.org