Manage episode 303601910 series 2989217
Hi, my name is Francesco.
My co-founder Fabrizio and I have been creating products on the Internet for the past 3 years.
It has been a bumpy ride with many ups and downs, but lately, Mailbrew’s and Typefully’s growth has started to compound and we are blasting past some milestones that seemed HUGE as recently as 12 months ago:
- $12,000 MRR with Mailbrew
- $3,000 in pre-sales for our new product Typefully
💌 Mailbrew lets you unplug from the Internet with a personal daily newsletter.
🐦 Typefully makes you grow on Twitter by crafting tweets and threads in a distraction-free editor, scheduling them, and (soon) analyzing how they impact your account growth.
What made it work for us?
- Crafting products with an insane level of quality
- Building an audience on Twitter by being an open startup.
- Keeping our heads down and improving our products every day.
Reddit SaaS: https://www.reddit.com/r/saas
My Twitter: https://twitter.com/chddaniel