Manage episode 285094616 series 2030630
Bruce Sackman (@bts1811) is a renowned investigator specializing in tracking down medical serial killers. He is the co-author of Behind the Murder Curtain: Special Agent Bruce Sackman Hunts Doctors and Nurses Who Kill Our Veterans.
What We Discuss with Bruce Sackman:
- How Bruce first became aware of the MSKs (medical serial killers) who were operating for years, undetected, in our veterans hospitals.
- Why it's so difficult -- even for medical professionals -- to spot their colleagues who kill in a hospital environment (and why it's often covered up when they do).
- How the monstrously prolific body count of a quietly efficient MSK makes the serial killers who wind up famous as household names and true crime documentary subjects seem like amateurs in comparison.
- What motivates an MSK to murder the people who trust and rely on them for care?
- How Bruce's experience with tracking, exposing, and catching MSKs have helped investigators and forensic nurses throughout the world put a stop to these formerly unchecked murder sprees.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/470
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!